Monday, August 31, 2009

Loki Cinema




Dear FUTURE,

My name is Amory Papavero, I'm 23 years old, I skate since 7 years and make videos since 1 year. I live in Montpellier, in the South of France, I'm a PhD student in Materials Chemistry but I hope one day I could live of my video work.
For now I shoot and make skate videos mostly for popular Skateshop (www.popularskateshop.com) but some of my footages are used in different skate videos.
Like most of skate filmers, I shoot with a Sony Vx2100 with a Century UltraFisheye and edit video with Premiere Pro and After Effect.
Actually I shoot for the full lenght Popular Skateshop video "Holyshit" and for a personnal video called (like the movie) "Bright Lights Big City". So I shoot principally with the Popular Crew (Julien Merour, Popi Dahmani, Fabien Zuffo...) but somme footages will appear in their sponsor video (Gravis, Analog, Adidas, Trauma...).

Regards,
Amory.

-loki cinema

No comments:

Post a Comment